A hidden blade for opening bags!
A clamp for opening safety seals (e.g. on a new ketchup bottle)!
A pull-tab hook!
A pop tab hook!
A handle that grips tight lids for easy twist-off!
A bottle opener!
HIGH QUALITY - Easy Twist Bottle Opener is Made of stainless steel 2CR14 material +TPR matte feel comfortable, high hardness, and corrosion resistance.
Twist Cap bottle opener has ARC HANDLE DESIGN - the human body mechanics principle, grasps the sense to be comfortable, enhances grasps the grip strength, uses more effort.
Twist Bottle opener is ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED - Perfectly grips and opens easily almost all Soda and Water Plastic Bottles. Easily twist off screw caps with a simple twist. These modern essential tools do so much with great ease.
Twist-Off Bottle Opener is ARTHRITIS FRIENDLY - Perfect for Arthritis and Seniors. No more frustrating opening bottles, or tight jars.
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
2. Please understand that colors may exist chromatic
Five Easy Twist jar opener Tips
1. Brute force. This technique only requires you to utilize your manly strength to twist open the jar lid.
2. Wrap the lid in a skillet or rubber glove. If brute force does not work, give yourself some extra grip by wrap the lid rag, or even better, a rubber glove.
3. Divide the vacuum. When the bottle is new and still vacuumed sealed, breaking the seal gets the lid easier to start. You can achieve this using a bottle opener and pulling the lid away in the jar.
4. Run the lid under warm water. Running the lid under hot water for a minute will cause the metal to expand so the lid comes off more readily.
5. Sometimes food gets trapped at the lid which consequently causes the lid to get stuck. Give the lid a few quick taps on the side using a spoon in order to dislodge any food.